Thursday, March 27, 2014

Into the Dark...

Here it is ladies and germs, 
my first post on my first blog! 

I was inspired by my good friend Raina's blog
(http://ramblingraintree.blogspot.ca/) 
and I have decided to embark on a journey 
of my own into the world of blog.
I figure it is a good way to work on my writing skills and emotionally vent when necessary. 

I will entertain you with my wit and sarcasm.
I will be including many movie reviews as that 
seems to be something that has been occupying most of my time lately.

I may also do weekly posts along the lines of 
"What Really Grinds My Gears" because, hey everyone loves a good rant, right? 
Also because it will help fulfill requirements for my anger management class. Haha.


I hope you enjoy your journey into the dark with me and don't forget to bring a flashlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment